Book: Relationship Breakthrough
Author: Cloe Madanes Robbins
As a Transformation Expert I am always reading and learning different things on different topics. Since I have been getting many clients coming to me about relationship problems I have been really focusing on the topic of relationships. The more I learn the more I can help my clients.
This book is a good read with good tools and methods. This book seeks to open the reader’s eyes on how to seek and understand the others person’s world. Whether your partner, friend, co-worker, child or parent it’s so important for us to learn to get out of ourselves and into their world in order to really understand them and from there you will become more effective in communication and love.
Although I don’t feel this book goes too deep into things it does give some good tips and tools that will work for any relationship. Here are some things Cloe goes over in the book:
– Overcome life’s inevitable losses
– Resolve long-standing family conflicts
– Synchronize their needs with those of others
– Create outstanding relationships in every area of their lives
– Expectation can create problems.
– Having a plan in relationships
– Don’t blame